Destiny Dreams

"Snapshot of my mind"
Some nights, I can't sleep, thoughts crowd my mind. I wonder about my future, and what direction my life should take. 


I'm not facing any difficult decisions, but in a way, we always are, the decisions we make, as little as they seem now, can have a drastic affect like waves in the ocean creating a tsunami, changing the path of history that our lives will lead forever. I don't want to make a mistake, or rather, I wan't to make the best of myself. I'm not one for regrets, I can think of none. There is not a breath I have taken that I would take back. But, if I could go back to the beginning, perhaps I would live my life completely different, but only because this path that I'm on today has already been walked upon, and living differently would be new and exciting. But perhaps my life would again end up the way it is today, maybe I would find myself making the same decisions once more, maybe this is how it's all just meant to be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind with your criticisms.