Worlds and Worries

"Snapshot of my mind"

I'm far too confused about life, when I feel comfortable living in my world something happens, bring my attention back down to reality. I live in my head.
When I spend time with different people, I feel as if I've ventured into their world, so strange and alien to mine. It shakes me. It makes me wonder about the direction of my life, and question whether what I value and prize so dearly about myself and my self-created world, is actually truly inadequate. I find myself asking, how do people know how they want their lives to be? What must I do, to know for sure, that this is how I should live.

If only I knew, I would design my universe around it, moulding it around the answer. I don't want to be just complacent, living my life as a shadow in a world of shadows, indistinguishable from everyone else. That's all I know for sure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind with your criticisms.