Murky Thoughts

"Snapshot of my mind."

I've reached an emotional breaking point today. I'm trying to get through it but I can't, and never will. No one understands, and I don't expect them to. Life is like a riddle with no answers. I wan't to believe there's a purpose to it all, but the deeper I search the more I find despair. A broken soul can never be repaired. Time is a paradox, for every blessing there's a curse. It's the universal law, Yin for every Yang. Black and White, Love and Hate and a Night for every Day. Only, my life doesn't work that way. It only heals just break around me. Life isn't fair, nor is it balanced. That's why humans plead for heaven and hell, or some sort of redistribution, balancing the injustice that is reality. What's there to live for, if tomorrow will never come.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind with your criticisms.