Drifting Mind

"A snapshot of my mind"

Everyone around me has someone, I don't mean to be so sensitive, but that makes me feel lonely. It's as if everyone either has a partner, or is pursuing somebody. 
But what about me? 
I don't really date, probably because I've never met anyone that I would want to. I don't know. 
It all seems really confusing.
I'm more sensitive than I give off, let me tell you that straight. If someone says something near me, I might not react, but my mind is absorbing everything like a sponge does with water. Which is why I hate hate hate negative people, which is quite unlucky, considering who I live with.
*sigh*

I don't know what I want, I'm just feeling, and trying to understand my feelings.
My mind is summarised best by the following symbols:
"….?……?…"

Peace and love to you all.★

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not everyone needs someone, be happy and grateful for your freedom and independence :D Having someone can be emotionally draining, definitely not for everyone which is why I'm so selective with people I do end up dating. I don't date them right away. ^^

Post a Comment

Be kind with your criticisms.