Dream Stream - Love, Rejection and Panic

The most strange nightmare befell me last night. It began with a greeting, I met a person I knew in the real world, and smiled. He was a guy I knew from university, a friend. We greeted each other and began to hang out, talking, joking around, getting along really well. We spent a lot of time together. It was going so well, too well. He looked at me and confessed that he wanted to talk to me, I felt the dread grow within me. In his car, he took me to the top of a green hill, stopped the engine, and turned to me. In order to spare him the time and dignity, I blurted out how I see him as a really good friend, making it clear that his feelings of love towards me were one-sided. He was about to confess his love and I rejected him. Sensing his devastation, I swiftly left the car, and decided to leave the flat. 
As I searched for my way out,  not knowing where I was going, blindly walking through the maze of corridors, I took a wrong turn, interrupting a large gathering of other students. Immediately they realised that I was not one of them, that I was not supposed to be where I was, a trespasser? They smelt blood!
Knowing that I couldn’t convince them that I had entered with someone, that I was not a trespasser or thief, and knowing that I couldn’t go back to the guy, for I had just rejected him, I panicked and RAN!


That’s when I woke up. Decode and analyse this all you wish. I’m just glad I had an exciting dream, worthy of blogging about!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind with your criticisms.